In 1985 our founder André van Leeuwen saw a chance: importing filters for Asian cars from Japan.
What began small in a garage, with a typewriter and a telephone has now become an international player in the aftermarket with a complete range for Japanese and Korean cars.
KAVO B.V. is our company name. We sell our concept and our products under the brand name Kavo Parts.
– Autoservice Ka-Vo BV” is established in the Netherlands
– AMC filters imported from Asia, sold in the Netherlands
AMC® brand registration
First export within Europe
Auto Distribution International – Preferred Supplier
First exports outside Europe
TecDoc “certified data supplier”
Name changed to KAVO B.V.
– Introduction of Kavo Parts concept
– Certification in Russia (NAMI-FOND)
– Certification in Ukraine (DERZHAUTOTRANSNDIPROJECT)
“Best order processing award” 2008 – AD Russia
“Supplier of the year award” 2009 – AD Russia
“Supplier of the year award” 2010 – AD Russia
– Exports to more than 50 countries
– Move to a new modern office and warehouse
– EAC certification
– New corporate identity and packaging
Introduction Customer Portal (online personal client area)
– Take over KAVO by management team
– Export to more than 65 countries